Quagga 0.99.23.1 was released on Aug 26, 2014
From the release notes
The following issues have been fixed
- [lib] OpenBSD carp interfaces no longer cause crashes
- [bgpd] crashes resulting from route-maps modifying extcommunity attributes have been fixed
- [bgpd] removing a community value was broken in that it could discard other community values or randomise the values entirely
- [isisd] IPv6-only adjacencies can now be brought up
- [*] build should now be possible on Linux with the musl C library
The following known issues still persist
- this version of bgpd implements draft-idr-error-handling. This was added in 0.99.21 and may not be desirable. If you need a version without this behaviour, please use 0.99.20.1. We forgot to add the runtime configuration switch for this that we previously promised.
- isisd is in “beta” state. Please supervise closely and report bugs.
- special care is needed on non-Linux platforms due to OS-specific raw packet access backends that did not receive much testing.
- ospf6d is in “beta” state. 0.99.23 has received a lot of changes, if upgrading from a previous version please carefully evaluate it in a separate setup.
- area support is broken/nonexistent